Friday, July 24, 2009

The Ultimate Glow Stick

So sometimes I crack myself up. Like today. I don't know where I come up with these silly analogies but I hope it makes people laugh. So today I compared God to the Ultimate Glow Stick..Yeah, that's right. I was sending some encouragement to a friend who was talking about God giving us blessings even in our dark times. And I shot back with God is the Ultimate Glow Stick.

It got me thinking all day. He is...When I am in my darkest times I know my way out is God. I know that no matter what bad stuff happens or what curve balls life sends me I know that God is going to make things good. He always has blessings for me. Even though it doesn't seem like the light is in sight it always is.

Yeah, God is the Ultimate Glow Stick...

3 comments:

Momma said...

That is funny. And I bet it made the person laugh! You are a gifted encourager! But then again you are gifted at pretty much everything! Love ya.

KayMac said...

Amen! He is!

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.