Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Live Your Passions...

Lately I have been really keeping in check with what I am passionate about. I want to use my passions and desires to do what God wants but also because it brings me such joy. Today I was reminded of that in Ephesians 2:10 - "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

That verse really struck me. I am passionate about things because God has prepared it in advance. I am really looking at what I want to do, where I want to be. What is God calling me to do next, what is He preparing for me? I am excited. I have a few ideas and soon I will share them but for now I am just excited about the next steps Jesus is preparing for me in advance to do!

2 comments:

Momma said...

I am excited because I know God has prepared you and will work out his plans! And I think whoever gains your gifts will be very fortunate!

Burkulater said...

Great post :)