Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Blessed...

This week has been a world wind of sorts. Everyday this week I have been at the Doctor's office for one test or another. Today was the neuro-opthomologist. The good news is that at this point there is no pressure behind my eye. The bad news is that if the spinal tap comes back normal and it isn't the shunt that is broken....More tests and new docs.

However, despite all of this, I have had the best week. I am so loved and cared for around here. I really appreciate all the support and love everyone has shown me. I am blown away by the peace and strength I feel in this time of uncertainty.

No matter what happens I am so blessed. It reminds me of that song. Blessed be your name. My favorite line is "He gives and takes away and still my heart will say, blessed be His name." That is what my heart keeps saying...No matter what happens, Blessed be God's name and His plan will only make me stronger in Him!

Today's Blessing Update: Still have vision, looking forward to what God is going to do through this situation!

2 comments: